We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our team where you will learn best practice in social media marketing.
Your role will be to work alongside us to showcase your creativity and bring your ideas and fresh thinking to the table. You will be given a programme of work that will introduce you to many of the essential tools of social media marketing. We will encourage you to listen, learn, and maximise this opportunity to gain valuable experience for your furture career.
You will learn about:
- Social Media Strategy
- Content creation
- Social media analytics and reporting
- Social media planning and execution
- Developing proposals
- Researching trends and competitor analysis
- Brainstorming for client campaign concepts, proposals, pitches, and content generation ideas
- Support the team with daily administrative tasks
What we are looking for:
- Recent marketing graduate or working towards a marketing qualification (or keen interest in marketing)
- Passionate about all things social media and digital marketing
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work from our Waterford office and remotely
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English is necessary.
- Experience and interest in the production of video content an advantage but not necessary
Our goal for you:
Is to ensure that your time with us has a positive impact on your career and your development as a marketing professional.
This role will require a hybrid system of working.
Part Time (3-6 month internship)
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 29th October